2009年8月24日星期一

Tagged by venuss

If I tag you, it means I want to know yours too..
Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers, and fill yours in.. (:

Tagged by venuss... ...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
never go b4...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope…

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4get oredi…
4. What was your FIRST job?
sales…

5. What was your FIRST car?
din hav money 2 buy it… if hav money I’ll buy myvi-se

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
my dear~

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
my dear~
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Chin, my English teacher in primary sch…

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
shanghai…

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
si xin, my primary classmate…

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
ermm… dun remember…

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
my mum, ask me buy breakfast 4 she…

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
my mum’s sis…

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
dreaming on de bed…

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
singing at primary sch…

16. FIRST tattoo?
No, am din hav tattoo…

17. FIRST piercing?
duno wat it means…

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
china-shanghai…

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
dun remember any more…

20. When was your FIRST detention?
always happen when am in primary sch~

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
my mother n father…

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
get every thing am need n am want…

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
all element in hiphop dance beside breaking,guitar n drum…

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
Duno yet…

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
badminton…

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
4get oredi…

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
depend…

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Hw I noe…

没有评论: